PharmaFORUM Webcast International "Pharmaceutical Documentation and CMC Strategy"
8th November 2018
- Check and assessment of quality documents (API/Drug Product) in an international environment
- QOS - regional & global aspects
- Critical review and GAP analysis
- Managing CMC Changes and Variations
Aims and objectivesDo you work in international regulatory affairs or pharmacovigilance? We would like to invite you to join our live webcasts, where local regulatory affairs and vigilance experts will inform you every two months of the latest news and trends in global marketing authorisation and drug safety.
You will meet our experts in a virtual conference room and share your experiences in regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance within and beyond the ICH region.
Each meeting will be held as a 1.5-2-hour webcast, presenting the latest news with supporting presentation slides. To be best prepared, you will be able to download the complete presentation documents prior to each webcast.
Are you unable to attend one of the webcasts? No problem! Following each live meeting, you will be able to retrieve the recorded webcast (audio track and presentation) from our eLearning Centre, using your personal password. This allows you to review each presentation at any time and as often as you like.
VP, Head GRA Global CMC Management
Find all the details regarding the programme, experts and technical requirements at
- Six live webcasts with international experts per year
- Recorded presentations at our e-Learning Centre to review as often as you like
- Documentations for your personal download
- Multiple Choice Test after each webcast to obtain a personal certificate
At this seminar you will meet industry experts from the MENA countries.
27.02.2018 in Frankfurt
This seminar provides you with deep know how how to handle registration and disstribution in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhastan and Ukraine.
28.02.2018 in Frankfurt
After completing this seminar, participants will be aware of the key regulatory requirements when preparing texts, with a greater awareness of the importance of proper English writing, reviewing and proofreading processes.
10. - 11.04.2018 in Köln