PharmaFORUM Webcast Biologics "Cell line development"
13 February 2019
- Host cells
- State-of-the-art cell line generation process
- Importance of monoclonality assurance
- Bioreactor assessment
- Phenotypic & genotypic stability
Aims and objectivesDo you work with biologics? Then, we would like to invite you to join our live webcast series.
Industry and authority experts will provide you with the latest information on the current challenges in analytics, development, quality and regulatory affairs (pre- and post-authorisation phases) of biologics every monthly. Most webcasts are specifically focused on CMC while addressing topics at the interface Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
You will meet our experts in a virtual conference room and share your experiences live. Each meeting will be held as a 1.5 to 2-hour webcast, presenting the latest news with supporting presentation slides. To be best prepared, you will be able to download the complete presentation documents prior to each webcast.
Are you unable to attend one of the webcasts? No problem! Following each live meeting, you will be able to retrieve the recorded webcast (audio track and presentation) from our eLearning Centre, using your personal password. This allows you to review each presentation at any time and as often as you like.
Head of Cell Line Development CMB
Find all the details regarding the programme, experts and technical requirements at
- Twelve live webcasts with international experts per year
- Recorded webcasts at our e-Learning Centre to review as often as you like
- Documentation for your to download
- Multiple-choice test after each webcast to obtain a personal certificate