Value Added Medicines
Market analytics, pricing & strategic planning in the EU5
- Value added medicines - strategic planning
- Market analytics & portfolio management
- Generics: pricing and their implementation in the EU5
- How to get a product value added? Functional knowledge
- Generics or innovation? Reimbursement rules in the EU5
- Tender or direct purchasing: innovative contracting models
Aims and objectivesReformulation, repurposing, repositioning these are some of the options available for known substances, to develop and sell value added medicines. This course focuses on the development and market access activities in creating and selling these pharmaceuticals in Europe (and beyond).
You get tips on analytic and strategic planning in the first step and pricing/reimbursement at second which helps you to answer the crucial question: "Does the repurposed/repositioned drug get an appropriate reimbursement in Europe?"
- drug development,
- business development and
- market access.
09:00 - 17:00 seminar
- Situation Analysis and market landscape
- Customer insights from primary research
- Competitors Analysis
- Forecasting & Strategic planning
- F, DE, UK, I, E - Overview
- Pricing transparency: How public are negotiated prices in different settings?
- Innovative contracting models as part of tenders or direct purchasing in the EU 5
- How to get a product value added?
- Pricing rules for value added innovations in the EU5
- Combination products & fixed combinationsAre there different pricing rules compared to the monosubstances?
- How to implement these prices in the EU 5?
- How to avoid tendering?
- Generics with an additional benefit for the patients - What are the differences in reimbursement rules?
- Examples in EU 5
- Value added generics, HTA assessment and where innovative pricing models fit in
End of course
Vice President - Head of Legal and Compliance International
Chief Executive Officer
Global Portfolio Manager Value Added Medicines
Phone: +49 89 909070200
Fax: +49 89 909017 111
- First step strategic planning for generic and for originator VAMs as well
- Pricing differences between combined and fixed products
- How to avoid tendering for your VAM
- Reimbursement rules and the differences in the EU5
A course to discuss real cases/challenges for marketing authorisation in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Brazil with local experts from Brazil and Spain.
23. - 24.09.2019 in Frankfurt-Raunheim
This course will give you an in-depth knowledge on the CMC requirements for the marketing authorisation.
25. - 26.09.2019 in Amsterdam