International Medical Device Countdown Meeting
On this conference stakeholders will meet to discuss the latest trends and issues in regulatory affairs with regard to the medical devices regulation.
- First day
- Keynote/moderation: Implementation road map MDR
- Are the Notified Bodies fit for the future (Status quo)?
- Clinical Evaluation Second day
- How national authorities deal with implementation
- Current duties for medical device stakeholders
Objective of the symposiumThe final spurt has begun - EU Regulation 2017/745 will apply from 26 May 2020. Exchange ideas intensively with international experts from politics, authorities, Notified Bodies and industry at our symposium on regulatory and qualitative issues. Find out what challenges you will have to master in six months.
Specialists and executives from associations, authorities and Notified Bodies are also cordially invited.
Director Clinical Affairs
Nähere Informationen finden Sie hier.
NL 1011 Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 5300800
Fax: +31 20 5300801
This unique symposium addresses the needs of employees in the healthcare industry who intend to register, export, manufacture medical devices to or in Russia, in the EEC and the Ukraine or plan a market access.
Those involved in:
- regulatory and quality affairs
- product management and marketing
- market access and sales
- export and business development