PharmaFORUM Webcast International "Market Access in Europe"
23th January 2019
- HTA assessment in UK, France, Germany and how they influence other countries’ methodology and decisions
- Early access schemes & compassionate use - how health systems evolve to accept earlier access while managing risk
Aims and objectivesDo you work in international regulatory affairs or pharmacovigilance? We would like to invite you to join our live webcasts, where local regulatory affairs and vigilance experts will inform you every two months of the latest news and trends in global marketing authorisation and drug safety.
You will meet our experts in a virtual conference room and share your experiences in regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance within and beyond the ICH region.
Each meeting will be held as a 1.5-2-hour webcast, presenting the latest news with supporting presentation slides. To be best prepared, you will be able to download the complete presentation documents prior to each webcast.
Are you unable to attend one of the webcasts? No problem! Following each live meeting, you will be able to retrieve the recorded webcast (audio track and presentation) from our eLearning Centre, using your personal password. This allows you to review each presentation at any time and as often as you like.
Chief Executive Officer
Find all the details regarding the programme, experts and technical requirements at
- Six live webcasts with international experts per year
- Recorded presentations at our e-Learning Centre to review as often as you like
- Documentations for your personal download
- Multiple Choice Test after each webcast to obtain a personal certificate